Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Lucky


I know you're really personal with your life and I can never understand why, but too bad I'm not and I have been struggling with finding the right words to say to you. I hope this makes up to you for not being able to send you to the airport tomorrow morning and basically not getting you anything before you leave. Trust me, I had loads of ideas in mind but I never had the time to do it. 

So anyways, I'll just express everything the only way I know how - through online writing. And at least you won't see me get all emotional. 

Honestly, I've never met anyone whom I've shared loads of ups and downs with. Yeah, people may hear about the downs and conclude that we're not right for each other. But they don't know about the times you've sacrificed your work days to spend time with me, the times you would fetch me from school even before you could drive, our coffee bean dates, when you met my parents (that one time) and sometimes dressing up a bit when we go out even though you like to go simple. 

And I think even a million hugs and kisses can never express how grateful I am for the littlest things you've done for me. 

I don't know how far we'll go, but for now, I'm glad our paths crossed and I am just so thankful to have you in my life. One thing I've gained this past few years is learning to look at someone's imperfections perfectly, and I guess that's how we made it. I know I can be a handful at times but I'm just happy you stuck around. 

I hope you'll have a ballin' good time in China. Have a safe trip to and back and I'll be waiting for you when you return in a month! 

Love, your overly attached girlfriend Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment