Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Earl Grey Cookies







You know what's good to have on a cloudy evening after a long day at work and you just want to netflix and chill? Earl grey cookies, that's what. I saw this recipe online and since I'm a massive fan of earl grey (for real, if earl grey was a person, I'll marry him!) I decided to give it a shot. And the best thing is that it is just so so easy to make! I just find this such a unique flavour as opposed to the good ol' chocolate chip cookies (which is my mother's area of expertise so I shall not even bother making them lol). I promise you, you're not gonna regret trying them out!  

Ingredients: 
  • 110 grams soft butter 
  • 30 grams icing sugar 
  • 120 grams of flour  
  • 1 tablespoon/2 tea bags of earl grey (you may adjust this depending on your preference)
Method: 
  1. Mix butter and icing sugar till well incorporated 
  2.  Add in rest of the ingredients and mix well 
  3. Using a cling wrap (note: batter is sticky!), roll the batter into a log shape, wrap it and freeze for 30 minutes
  4. After 30 minutes, remove batter from freezer and slice into equal pieces. The number of cookies you get varies depending on how thick you cut them. I would usually end up with 12-16 slices/cookies. Also, pre heat your over to 170 degrees celsius. 
  5. Place your cookie slices on a greased/lined baking tray. Remember leave a bit of space between each cookie as they do spread a bit. 
  6. Bake for 15 minutes 
  7. After 15 minutes, leave tray on a cooling rack and enjoy! 
As usual, I absolutely cannot take credit for this as it was adapted from Sunday Baking on youtube! 

Have a flipping awesome week everyone! Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment