SOCIAL MEDIA

Seriously.

Tuesday 23 June 2009
There's More To You, Then Just Your Sweet Words.

No pictures again. Life's been boring in fact. Actually no lah. Last two days were awesome sia !

Went to Regent Sec yesterday & today. Yes Mr Mathanson, your old school -.-" Anddanddd I like the school yknow ! With the Vending Machines & omg the toilets are nice ! The ones near the canteen were. The school looks quite exactly like mine. Abit only. But yar lor, I like the toilet :D

The workshop on the first day was no doubt, boring. Serz, Boring with the capital B ! 2nd day was muchmuch better & the presentation was such a failure but oh so funny ! Thenn on both days I finally get to meet Boyfriend & Aidil. Gawddd, I miss them both :) Yeah, Lot 1 with Girlfriends & the 2 dudes were really friggin' awesome & I didnt want to go home, SERIOUSLY.
So yeah, outing to Lot 1 with Girlfriends which simply means I walked home the looong way & unlike some people I sent boyfriend to Segar LRT ^^
Plusplus Nazirah didnt come today (blinkin' hell btol). Huda & A. Putra didnt come also. But Putra's sister was there. She remembers me well eventhough I didnt recognise her.

So yeah, currently chatting with Boyfriend & Elmo. I'm in the friggin' mood to make Elmo happy for once today :D See, I told you I can be a nice person. Heheheh.

Andd uhhhhhhhh yeah thats all from me. I'll be meeting Boyfriend again soon. Yeay :D
Gnight !

Post a Comment