SOCIAL MEDIA

Chapter 2 Page 11

Thursday 1 October 2009


Everywhere I go, it seems like there's a reminder of what happened, of what we did together.

I think I missed somethings out.

All that's left to say would be oh. We've been through too much together. When I look back, I can barely count the memories. You've made me a better person. You thought me so much. And there are somethings that I've yet to discover about you but I guess that it's too late to start over.

I loved the way you pout your mouth. I loved the way you your eyes shrink when you smile. I loved the way you made me happy again. And I hated to see you upset. Most of all, I hated when you went off and never showed up again.

I miss you already. Whenever there's something up, I felt like telling you about it. But I've forgotten that we are no longer together.

Now, I can go on :-)

Post a Comment