SOCIAL MEDIA

So Yesterday

Saturday 2 April 2011
School as per usual. I was absent from school the day before due to a very painful headache. Too many people, it's only a headache right? Well, yeah. But it can lead to many things. Besides, it's not the regular headache almost every senior get after two hours of studying. It's much more painful then that and I can't afford to have fever and miss xxx days of school.

Moving on, I went straight home from school yesterday. Watched a little bit of TV and then to Greenridge to pass Nazirah her homework. Talked a while and then I rented a DVD which I so don't regret renting!

After Greenridge I went home to watch that DVD. *sniffs* Yes, I finally effing cried. I knew what was going to happen though. It's a typical Indonesian drama so yeah someone dies and he/she donated one of their body parts to someone else. It's freaking sad okay! Plus the main actor was exceptionally good looking :>

Mum called after that and then sissy and I had to get ready to go out. We went to City Square for Dinner at Streats, yummy! And then I bought an Adidas watch. Yayness! Well technically mum bought it for me. *sighs* It's been so long since I wore a watch. Feels good to not needing to ask someone what time is it. Haha! After that we went around the mall. Went to popular to buy my assessment books. Someone fucking stole my Physics guide book! I either last put it in the MT room or 2N2 as I was having a test there the day i misplaced it. Could be a jealous O level candidate or smth. Argh, whatever. So fucking mad at myself ):

Thankfully, I bought another one yesterday. And the correct one too. (Yes, the previous one was a Pure Physics book.) I also bought an A Maths assessment book. I got a discount at that too!

You wanna know another funny thing, I can't find my Chemistry guide book too. Awesome.
Just so dfing awesome.

Yada yada went home, did chores got on the phone with a friend, another friend called, listened to my iPod and went to sleep. Typical night.

I need to get ready now. Will be meeting Aini & Roslyana later. x

Post a Comment