SOCIAL MEDIA

Third Parties.

Thursday 14 July 2011
Salutations,
Today we're gonna be talking about mean people. Sounds like fucking therapy.

*IS FB CURRENTLY UNDER MAINTENANCE?*
I now declare Facebook as a piece of shit website.

I'm not saying that I'm as innocent as a nun. I have been a bitch all my life but the difference between others (may not be you) and I is that I usually think before I say things. Otherwise, it's a joke, which I do a lot.

Third parties. Third parties are like life ruin-ers, because that's what they do. They are so darn miserable with their own damn lives and decide to mess up someone else's. I've recently seen a friend go through this and I do know how she feels. I know what it's like to be in a relationship for like six years and both of you are probably so comfortable with each other that you feel like your 'other half' is not that special anymore and you have to try as hard as you can to keep the relationship alive because you're so afraid to loose him/her. Third parties fucks everything up and me no likey. It's like, out of every other single men in the world, you choose to flirt with someone else's boyfriend. What the hell asshole? Maybe you need to get the phrase 'all the good guys are taken' out of your head and chase other men whose just as cheap and available as you are.

I end this post with a very comical video - here
and lots of love.

Post a Comment