SOCIAL MEDIA

New Tumblr background/Boyfriend!

Monday 26 March 2012
Just wanted to share it with you guys because I've been inactive for so long and Tumblr actually changed it to a basic theme. And yeah, I've used this theme once before. I just couldn't find any other simple and nice theme :P 

tumblr: bittersweetsunrise.tumblr.com

I got the theme from Max Davis here but I'm sure most of you have heard of him :) 

Soooo I won't be saying on facebook that I've updated my blog because well, my stats has been decreasing :( Sick of 1D issit? :P But it's okay! I'll still be updating this blog every Sunday from now on so if you want do visit on Sundays :)

Anyways, have you listened to Justin Bieber's latest song Boyfriend? If you haven't, click here to listen. To be honest, it isn't what I expected it to be. Ah wtvs, you're still hot anyways ^^ Besides, I think I'll bound to like it in the end :B

(K, maybe I just like the singing part)

Oh, and I'll still be doing the 'Song of the Day' posts (but not everyday). Not all will be songs by 1D kay pretty promise! 

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!