SOCIAL MEDIA

JH Scholarship/Sponsorship result *bites nails*

Saturday 28 April 2012

wassup readers!
I'll make this post a quick one.

This week had been a hectic one. Formal lessons have started and well, I'm getting the hang of it tho I'm struggling in a couple of modules (aap and mic). Nursing's no joke I tell you.

Anyways, did I get my sponsorship from JurongHealth you may ask?

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

YES YES YES.

I feel extremely glad. The first to heard the news after my parents were my cousins and then Hazliyana & Syazana. Honestly, I can't even explain how happy I am right now. I've always been used to disappointments and after last night, it's like I can finally set high hopes/goals for myself again. Thanks to those who congratulated me, I really appreciate it (:

I'm gonna bath now. Will be sleeping over at Naddy's place tonight. Yeehaw!
Have an awesome weekend, everyone! x