SOCIAL MEDIA

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget

Friday 13 July 2012
There are actually a lot of things I wish to forget. But you know, we tend to make a lot of mistakes in life and well, who doesn't want to forget about them? Particularly for teenagers, we feel that everything's temporary. I mean, we spent like 3/4 of our time in school, which we know will end one day. Like to adults, being in a relationship for two years is no big deal but to us, it is. Seriously, our teen life is far too short and I honestly don't get those who wastes it by being committed

Back to the topic, I do have an event in mind that I would very much like to forget. But to actually say it openly here is nothing to be proud of because it's been years and it's something I'm still trying to get over.So I'll just forgo today's challenge :)