SOCIAL MEDIA

Happy Friendship Day!

Sunday 5 August 2012
Greetings lovelies! 

Happy Friendship Day! This goes out to all of my closest friends out there ;) 

Here's to 

my best friend whose always there for me


to the wackiest people i've ever met


to the boy who I share my stories with


the girls i love dearly


my best friend who gives me the greatest advice


the boy who taught me not to give up when life gets rough/
(look friggin idiotic here. excuse my secondary school face) 


the girls whom i treat like sisters


the people i shared the same passion with


the people i rarely meet but make every second of our small meetings count


to the girl who taught me that with hard work, everything's possible



and the people who taught me that no matter how far the distance, there's always a way to go back to each other.


If you don't see your face here, I still love you :)