SOCIAL MEDIA

Cafe Hunting: La Marelle, & Hi-5 invades Arab Street!

Thursday 28 November 2013
Hi everyone! 

I must say that despite going to the same place two days consecutively, I can never know my way around Arab Street. It practically looks the same almost everywhere! But anyways, I'm glad that I was able to travel around the more quieter and traditional side of Singapore. There's still so much to see and I can't wait to come back here again! 

So today, Hi-5 (we called ourselves that because our clique consisted of two guys and three girls so yeah we're lame like that) had an outing for like the first time ever! We usually only hang out in school and we never had  the chance to go out as a group. I remembered discussing about the outing during our nursing research lesson even before our common tests started and we have been looking forward to today ever since! 

And yeah and our dear Jerome suggested a themed outing so we went ahead with black and white - didn't know some people took the theme too seriously HAHAHA. 

OH BTW! 
Some of these photos are from Liyana. Lost track which ones are her's hehehe but I'm guessing the brighter ones (with filter because I didn't edit mine) belongs to her :) 


We went to Zamzam for murtabak and briyani! When the waiter came he tried convincing us that it wasn't enough but we were stuffed!  














Walked around Haji Lane afterwards!

























We went to La Marelle Cafe afterwards! It was actually recommended by some of our friends who went there before so we decided to give it a shot plus surprise Raqib because his birthday is in like three weeks!



I think you guys are gonna be mesmerized by the place!
READY? 

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

*ba dum tssss*








The place was sooooo adorable I can't even..






Here's a really bad selfie with my flat hair. And idky my fringe hates me today.











Can't really remember the cakes we bought but there was a cheesecake, a red velvet and a pie. So yummz lah I tell you! 










Here are some unglam shots raqib took of stefany. HAHAHA. 
















Afterwards, we headed to bugis to watch Catching Fire (again).

So yeap that pretty much sums up my day. Ending off this post of Liyana and the movie tickets!


Another long day tomorrow, meh! I'm just glad to be able to blog again hehehehe!

Goodnight! 

Post a Comment