SOCIAL MEDIA

and hello goodbye .

Friday 15 August 2008
oheya !

lets see, yesterday was okay i think .
I've got A in my History Project ! hahas ,
dont mind me . Plus I've got a letter
from Michael . Yeah, its Michael NOT
Mikhael . LOL ! Cant tell you what it
is, TOP SECRET yknow (:

today you may ask ? well, I just
came back from training & yes, I've
taken a bath . Im having a Placement
Talk at School TONIGHT . yeah,
& We'll be ending at 9pm I think . GAHS !

So anyways, this part my concern
some certain people kays .

Kay yeah, I have to admit . I think I
still have feelings for someone, else .

Like Duh ; I've talked to Michael
about it .

But

I'm Sorry, I Cant Help It

I thought that you could Restore my
happiness again. But i cant seem to smile
& play along for real. Yeah, I know .
Too much Drama .

The night before you left , the moon WAS
following me around outside . But somehow
rather, it was replaced by a star instead .
But heh, eventually the moon came back .
There, I said it . That was the reason why
I hate stars & moons after you left . i was
thinking of you when I saw that moon as
you were th one whom I was always counting
on.

So lesson learned when I was still with
someone else , dont make any promises.

*This post will be edited !

saper2 jangan terase !
andand yeah, Michael bby, I never plan
on letting you go . I just cant bear to lost
another person in life .

Post a Comment