SOCIAL MEDIA

Artika Budak Pendek !

Saturday 9 August 2008
hello worldd !

well, i have successfully moved on with my life !
atleast for the time beingg . My day you may ask ?

Started of with me waking up late . Not so late
actually . Woke up at 9,30am & i usually wake
up at 8am . hahas ! then after breakfast & bath,
did my homework . Was down with fever like again !
So went to lie down & listening to This Is Me/Gotta Find You .
The Song rocked okay ! i lovelovelove it !

After that, went to alim's brother's wedding .
Saw Ilham, Aidil, Haziq & the rest there .
& omg ,



i look freaking short here ! GAHS !
im seriously shrinking man . even the guys are taller
then me now . yeahs, i used to be taller than the guys .
lets see, the only guys who are still shorter than me are
Suhardi & Aidil . Well, atleast the ones from West View .
Urgh ! its seriously not fair . I look Short , damn it !
this is soooooo humiliating .

Then went back home, tried out clothes like
I was going out for a dinner date for the first time .
hahahs, that is, i never went out on a date & i never
plan to . so yeah, tried out this clothes ...







Wanted to wear it at my couzies place .
But nehh, wear this instead :D




Red Polo Tee, Super-Low Black Jeans &
A Crown Buckle Belt . Yeah, my sister
braided me hair . heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees .

So yeah, that was my morning & afternooon (:

& Im actually at my couzies place now . hehes .
Nothing much to do now actually . Cause they're
playing ps2 . im not a game type of person . hehs .

kays, thats all from me so far .
will update asap (:

Post a Comment