SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 24 August 2008
helloooooooooo

its raining, its pouring & I'm feeling cold ! GAHS !
i need a hug, anybody ? hahahas ! x)

anwyas, theres something wrongg with my wireless
thing . So yeah, went offline all of a sudden when I
was chatting with Shafeeka . Sickening lahh this thing .

Kay whatever . Just uploaded a new picture in my
friendster profile . Go see, & comment it aite . :DD

Okays, in the morning, went to banquet with mummy
& yani for breakfast . Met this guy who looks like Adam ,
only more taller & somehow have muscular arms . hahahs !
not so muscular though . Then after breakfast, went to
Lot 1 to buy presents for this 2 kiddos . Idk who also .
hehehehes . & i bought SHOES ! im a size 10 . i have
huge feet yknowwww . I hate my feet . I always have to
end up wearing a very not nice shoe . But the shoe i bought
was okayy . hehehes .

So thats that from me so far . Im supposed to go vacuum
my room, so yeah . Bye !

Post a Comment