SOCIAL MEDIA

one

Saturday 30 August 2008
hello world :D
yeah, loong time no blog right ? hahas,
I've been M.I.A-ing uhhs . heh .

Okay, my progress results you may ask ?
I've got 5A1s, 2Bs & 1 C :DD yeah man !
5 A1s ! yeahyeah ! but i've gotta work on
my english . im slacking already ! GAHAHS !

So yeah anyways, went to town with Amira,
Aidil, Hakim & Raihan . Walked like a thousand
miles just to find peninsula . i dont really like the
place frankly . seriously man . then went to
plaza singapura for lunch & starbucks ! After that
went to the playground near amira's block to
camwhore . And my day ended with a sin . GAHS !
i dont wanna talk about it . I feel so guilty already .
okay, my lips are sealed & no one will no what happened .
Well, except Aidil & Rena . I cant even tell the
girlfies cause it has something to do with one of them
as well . I cant loose another person already !

Kay moving on . Jyeahs, it was the 29th yesterday .
It couldve been my 4th month if i was still with , yknow .
Haizz . I wanted to send him a msg last night at 11.59 telling
him that I still & always remember this date . But, heh .
Who am I kidding . His attached for crying out loud . If
I send him that msg it'll be like interupting his relationship
with his girlfriend & he'll think that I still like him .
No, I dont okay ! But, do I ? GAHS ! okay, no artika .
You shall not fall your ex who dumps you for another girl .
Oooops ! Okay yeah, its true . Kinda . But that wasnt the
reason he gave me . Okay, shut up artika . I shouldnt even
be typing this ! OMG, whats wrong with you Artika ?!?

Whatever lahh ekh . Some people are just not meant to be
& nothing lasts forever . yeah, thats what i've learned when
i was with him . heeeeeeeeeeeees !

Okay more about th 29th ? It was the teachers day
celebration at school . nyehs, was okay . Rena bought me a
rose ! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww . :DD but when i met
cikgu raimi, girlfies was like "Nah, happy teachers day"
yeah, they were giving him my rose that was given to
me by rena . i was like wth but what can I say ? Cikgu Raimi
was the one who asked us whether we bought him anything .
he was obviously joking . Rena, if you're reading this , sososo
sorry yeahs . I really didnt want to give the rose away yknoww .
its like the first flower i've received from anyone . Though it
only costs $2 . it really meant alot to me . Sorry yeah Rena (:

Post a Comment