SOCIAL MEDIA

jiwe tetap ade

Tuesday 5 August 2008
my day was okay . & yeah, Cikgu Raimi
came . But he'll be around for 3 days only .

No, it was a lie . My day wasnt okay .
lets see, Fandi didnt msg me the whole
day . Well, he did msg me but that was
only because i told him i was online .
well, he wont be online tonight . its okay ,
i guess . yeah, yet another lonely night .

& damn it, i havent finish studying for
my geography test neither have i finished
my homework . GAHS ! i guess Fandi's
silence is really bothering me after all .

okay, stop it artika . probably his busy .
so anyways, having a parade tmr . &
i havent ironed my uniform yet ! ahahs !
lazy me . oh, talking about RC, i finally
passed my RCK test . yeah, i did that test
like 3 times & passed . so, another badge
coming up ! oh wait, make it another 3
badges . i still havent get my health law
& enrolment badge yet . now i have 6
badges ! yayay ! im as good as hetty & carine !
hahahs !

omg, it really has been a looooong day for
me . despite the 3 hour sleep i had in
the afternoon . LOL xD

next topic, prom night ! hahas ! okay
yeah, still early . but i cant wait to go
when i graduate . just wanna got out
of that school & take that health science
course in Ngee Ann, damn it ! hahahs !

kay, thats all i have for today .
nightynight ! :DD

p.s , check out this video
This Is Me / Gotta Find You
; yeah, its clickable

Post a Comment