SOCIAL MEDIA

What if

Sunday 26 April 2009

"Went to Causeway with Artika & Nazirah today. Met dear there .."
HAHAHAHS ! This is what Khairiyah said . Hmmmmm, let me recall .

Oh yar ! We went to watch Twilight at Causeway, met Aidil there . Hilarious moments . Nazirah & me sat behind them so that we could kick their chairs & throw popcorn from behind . Yesh, we also always threw popcorn when we saw them hold hands . HAHAHAHAHAS !

Oh, & I remember my birthday last year too . Me & the triplets went to Causeway to catch High School Musical 3 . Khairiyah almost cried seyy . And popcorn dropped into her "tooooooot" ! LOL ! Yeah, good times .

I pretty much miss having fun . Last year seem to roll by so quickly . I can easily get an A for maths . I cant even score a descent pass for my double maths .

Frankly I feel like posting something emo about someone who doesnt know my blog . But, nahhhh . Life's too short to be emo . YES ! That'll be my new slogan .

Anyways, I'm feeling much better now . Currently chatting with Shrek after forever . And alone at home ): Nazirah didnt pass me my ez link lah damn it . Its ok i guess . Daddy's picking me up soon and we're going out for dinner at some place my parents like & obviously I'll hate -.-"

Alright, i gtg . Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

Post a Comment