SOCIAL MEDIA

Imperfection.

Thursday 21 May 2009
Sometimes problems are too painful to tell.

And the shirt says "Dont Wake Me Up."
Nyehhhhhhhhhs!

To the girlfriends who really cares for me,
And a million thanks wont be enough for all the things that you've done for me. We've been through craps, shits & laughter. People change. But I know, I'll still have you. Us being friends forever cant be guaranteed. You've been insulting & heartbreaking too. So have I. But hey, no one's perfect. Only time will tell. Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks. I'll still be there for you. And all I hope now, is to know if you'll be here for me too.

To the people who've seen, feel & hear my moans,
Like karma, you came back to help me heal. Thanks for laughing with me, crying with me, jumping with me, screaming with me and being there for me.

To Boyfriend,
A very unexpected love story indeed (: Dont promise me forever. Promise me your honesty instead. I Love You.

Camp tmr till Sunday. I'll be missing everyone kay?
Take Care All !

Post a Comment