SOCIAL MEDIA

:]

Sunday 14 June 2009
It is impossible to love and be wise.

I cant really describe my day today. It was friggin' fun! Went swimming at Jurong, we ran after a bus & we ate Famous Amos! Oh, at least Nisa & I did. Khairiyah ate Chewy somethingsomething. Bought the blackblack cookies. Thats what I love most about them. They're the least stingy & selfish friend I have. Very nice yknow! Oh, before that we had lunch at Banquet. Yeah, then walkwalk & we saw this really dope top at This Fashion. Nice oyoyoyoyoy! Nicer than the one I saw at Bugis. After that continued window shopping & I was friggin glad I got to meet boyfriend. Walkwalk again & my feet seriously felt like coming off. Then after walking a lot, went outside to sit a while & camwhored a bit until mommy gave me a call asking me to go home. Oh, & I saw this you-know-who at Jurong Point. She was like starring at us man urgh ! Khairiyah stepping seyy want to confront her. HARHAR. After that, boyfriend treated me Double Chocolate Frappe, yay.
K back to the point, in the train boyfriend was insulting me & showing me all the lame looks. Irritating. he sent me home, well at least until Segar. Reach home, washed my swimming costume, ate, insult Yani & blog. So yeah that was my day.







And yay, another survey :D

1. The phone rings. What is your ring tone?
♥Secret Valentine-We The Kings

2. Did you go anywhere yesterday?
♥ Neh.

3. Who was the last person you shared beds with?
♥ Naddy.

4. Favorite drink?
♥ Double Chocolate :)

5. Does the person you like know that you like them?
♥ yupz.

6. Last time you talked to your mom?
♥ No One.

7. Where are you right now?
♥Playroom.

8. If you HAD to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
♥ yeah.

9. Favorite gadget in the kitchen?
♥ Idk.

10. Favorite pie?
♥ Idk.

11. How is your hair?
♥ tied up in a bun.

12. Where's the last place you walked to?
♥ kitchen

13. Last time you had a sleepover?
♥ last week.

14. Latest you stayed up in the past week?
♥ 3am.

15. What are you doing?
♥ chatting .

16. Have you been in a car accident?
♥ secret.

17. What is the last thing you said aloud?
♥ idk.

18. Who's the 1st person on your inbox?
♥Boyfriend.

19. What did the last text message you received say?
♥Love You (:

20. Last time you went to church?
♥ Never.

21. Story behind your friendster song?
♥ nothing .

22. What's bothering you right now?
♥ Nothing.

DESCRIBE YOUR:
23.Wallet?
♥ PINK.

24.Eyes?
♥ black .

25.Life?
♥difficult.

WHAT ARE YOU:
26.Doing this weekend to come?
♥ don't knw .

27.Wearing?
♥ shirt & shorts.

28.Wanting?
♥ Own Room.

29.Listening to?
♥ nothing .

30.What do you smell?
♥nothing.

31.Do you sleep naked?
♥HAHAH. No.

32.Do you like seafood?
♥ okok.

33.Do you remember your dreams?
♥I dream that I could fly & breathe underwater.

34.Do you consider yourself a study freak?
♥ no .

35.Do you speak another language other than English?
♥ French uhh. HAHAHA. Malay.

36.What did you do yesterday?
♥ lepak, at home.

37.What do you love doing?
♥ anything when I'm with my friends/boyfriend.

38.Orange or apple juice?
♥ apple .

39.Who were the last people you went out to lunch with?
♥Khairyah & Nisa.

40.Last thing you ate?
♥ Cannot remember.

K byeeeeeeeeee !

Post a Comment