SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 8 July 2009
Hey Bloghoppers.

Today was pretty much boring but hey, I really did pay attention in school today okay. Especially during Physics. Mrs Lee didnt come again & hence, no Maths lesson. Yeay.

Went home straight after school cause I was damn tired & my headaches are back. GAHS ! Was supposed to meet Boyfriend & Aidil today but, neh. Since boyfriend's sick & I want to get home early so I didnt meet them. Anyways, get well soon Boyfriend (:

Moving on, dinner this Friday at Indoor Stadium. Yeay ! I hope its nothing too formal. I dont like too neat & too fancy stuff. Like guys wearing tux & girls wearing heels. Ewwww.

Okay thats all. Theres pretty much nothing else to say. Gnight.

Are your friends sincerely nice or are they just being sarcastic most of the time?

Post a Comment