SOCIAL MEDIA

broken hearts and tortured souls

Sunday 20 February 2011
Does the preview suck here? Anyway, a new month calls for a new blogskin. Well, not that I change mine every month and it's not that the month just started. Haha, I sound so moronic here but anyways. Today had been a pretty long day so here goes.

My usual Sunday drill would be having tuition in the morning and then homeworks + relaxing in the afternoon and evening. Today was different. I woke up effing early this morning to go to the cemetery to visit my late aunt and grandfather's grave. My maternal grandfather passed in 2001 and I was obviously too young to know what was going on. All I remembered the day my grandfather passed away was the day I saw my mom cried for the first time andd I still didn't know what's up what's on then. I don't really know how I eventually learned that his no longer around but yeah moving on...

My family and a few of my cousins went to my aunt's grave first. I think I've mentioned once that the day she passed away was probably the worst school day everr! And to find out that my aunt just passed away didn't make my day at all. The last time I saw her at the Hospice she was all smiles. She couldn't speak well but I felt like I could understand her. She complimented me in front of everyone and I felt flattered. I know it's just a small thing but it really meant a lot especially when it came from her. Anyways, she passed away a few Fridays ago and I didn't attend her funeral. I felt so bad and I was so friggin upset till I cried my eyes out *sighs*

Back to the point, I went to the cemetery yada yada and then to my grandma's house for lunch. Unfortunately there wasn't any so we went to the nearby hawker center to buy food. Haha, wth! Yada yada went home. And oh! Dad's friend passed away yesterday too. And Elvina's dad a few days/weeks ago. Yes, we're living in a very sad world.

So this is today for you. School tomorrow. Yay. I like school though. It keeps me occupied. Compared to being yelled and nagged at home, I prefer school. Bitchy schoolmates, demanding teachers. What can be better?

Post a Comment