SOCIAL MEDIA

For the month of February,

Saturday 19 February 2011
Life had been nothing but hectic.
Remedial(s), cheer-leading rehearsals, homeworks, common tests. What more can life offer? It's a good thing that I'm only left with three more tests.

So yesterday, about three-quarter of the class had to go outside to finish our homework. It wasn't really fun but on the bright side, there were thirty plus of us right? Not that I want to go through that again though. We were backstabbing the other classes and our principal became a hot topic since then. Hahaha, we're such sour grapes :/

And we had our flag day during training. I didn't know that there was an age limit for that but the Sec1s still followed. My friends and I went to Bukit Gombak instead of just staying at Choa Chu Kang. Not much luck there but better than Choa Chu Kang. And after that the five of us had dinner had Lot 1 and then to the playground. Well, something happened. But I don't wanna say it here. Besides, it's something small. So I hope that others won't make a big deal out of it. Nevertheless, I had a fun time.

Today's plan did not started off well. Tuition at first and then plans were cancelled. But I still went to Plaza with Hakim to settle some errands. Liana unexpectedly met us after lunch and then did the other usuals. Went back home to watch the DVD I rented. Showered. Dinner. Blog. And I better do my homeworks now.

Byeeeeeeeeee! :D

Post a Comment