SOCIAL MEDIA

Strawberry Tea

Wednesday 2 February 2011
I believe that it's about time that I blog. So here we go.

I don't have the words to describe how I've been feeling. But in other simpler terms, paranoid. I don't know why. I get agitated easily. I mean, I've always been like this but not this bad. I feel angry all the time and I tend to make a big deal out of the smallest situation. I think i need to go to anger management. Wakakakaka!

Well, it's the Chinese New Year weekend and I'll be off to Malaysia tomorrow till Saturday to visit my relatives. The best part is that my other relatives will be following us also. Yayness. But I don't think I'll be going out much. I'll be bringing my notes and homeworks so that I can complete them there and at the same time study for my upcoming common tests. Ergh, me no likey.

Anyways, apart from the hunky and gorgeous sides of this guy,
he has an amazing voice. Seriously *points below*


Right right?

Okay back to chores.
Happy Chinese New Year everybody! :D

PS: The tittle of this post is Strawberry Tea cus I like it! I'm gonna be hunting for more of them soon :)

Post a Comment