SOCIAL MEDIA

Five days of flu, body ache and funny things

Thursday 10 March 2011
Camp tomorrow camp tomorrow camp tomorrow!
I don't know why I suddenly feel so excited and I don't know if it's right to feel this way. It's a training camp and I'm supposed to hate it. Maybe because I'm a senior. Having only three hours of sleep, finishing food brought by Maziah, acting like you're sleepy during early morning fire drills and most of all, my graduated batch mates coming along.

I gave school a miss today. I woke up two hours before school ended. I just decided to drop by and settle some admin stuff with the rest of my classmates. Plus, Adi was there. Glad that at least someone made the effort to visit us to see how we're doing. After which I collected my N level certificate from the office. Maziah and I met up with Zulaikha & Carine

Homework now. Bye!

Post a Comment