SOCIAL MEDIA

Specially yours, on your 17th

Friday 18 March 2011
Dear best friend/soul sister,

It took a long time for the blog to upload a photo of you here so I shan't waste any more time waiting and will just get on with it. I hope this would mean more to you than whatever it is you've been hoping for. After all, it's the thought that counts right?

We've been through a lot. Thick and thin, right and left and all around. Just like any other friend, you were there when I needed you. It wasn't a unique thing to do. You could have just hung up the phone or yell at me to stop crying but you didn't. Long story short, you were there. Always.

We both see each other grow up and you understood me the most. We've been through the same shit but with different people. You seem like a replica of me. The memories we've spent together are endless. Need me say more?

You taught me how to love, how to get back up when I fall. How to ignore little sisters, how to appreciate. How to solve algebra equations, how to play the guitar. What have I ever taught you? Nothing.

Today is your 17th. We've known each other for five years. This year will be the last year we'll ever get to see each other everyday. This is the last year, we'd be able to go to recess together. This is the last year, we'd be able to cry our eyes out during Prom. This is the last year, for us to do stupid things together. This is the last year, to s

Post a Comment