SOCIAL MEDIA

Fairy lights

Thursday 17 March 2011
There's a few things I want to blog about. I know I'm prolly the only one reading my blog but I just feel that I need to express myself and since no one will listen, I might as well blog. So here goes nothing.

I'll just start with my day. It had been a study marathon today. In the morning, I had a Malay Mock Paper. Yes, both papers in one day - which I totally screwed up. Everything ended at 1 plus and I headed home to rest. I went back to school at 2pm for A Maths remedial which ended at 5pm. Went home, bathed and met Alim for dinner. Oh my gosh! I miss you so much! After which, we headed off to Fajar MacDonald to do our project. Met Sabila, Benny, Nazirah & Khairiyah there. Alim just decided to join us and did his own things. Went home at 10.30pm

Okay the next thing I'd like to talk about can be a bore so you may leave if you want to. I never used to believe in karma. After all, the same things cannot happen twice. But I learned to realize that what goes around comes around. Karma's real. Recently, my best friend left me because of a guy who likes her. I shan't go into details. It's her life and I don't think I have any say to how she wanna live. But I recalled the times I had a boyfriend and remembered that I used to do the same. I can't really hate my friend because it'll be like hating myself. I left my friends for someone who wasn't worth it and now someone else is doing the same to me. Serves me right. Well, this is the only theory of mine which taught me that karma existed. People have been constantly telling me to believe in it but I refused since I've never experienced anything related to it. It's a wonderful thing that my friends whom I left understood. But that doesn't give me the right to do what I did doesn't it? Yes, I only get to see my boyfriend a few times a week and sometimes, a few times per month and it's not as if we lasted long anyway. I can't believe I was that selfish. For the record, I have apologized to a few of my friends who was affected by what I did.

I realize that I'm the sort of person whose stuck in the past. Not only when it comes to relationships but also the problems I had when I was a child. I'm turning seventeen and I still loath the people who almost ruined my childhood when I was four. I just can't seem to forgive and forget. There are times when I'll wonder when the fuck I'll be able to move on. Of course, I don't spend every minute of every day thinking about what happened. But well. I don't like them :/

Another issue that bugs me are my juniors. I'm not a stalker, I just know my way around the internet. Sometimes I'll just happen to pass by my one of their social profiles and find something offensive about their seniors aka us. We get blamed for everything. Starting rumours/fights/arguments etc. When you approach a junior to clarify some things, you get backstabbed five seconds after the conversation's over. Typical. But very annoying. For the record, we don't really care if anyone hate us especially when it comes to the juniors. We're prolly to busy preparing for our 'N'/'O' levels and besides, we're graduating.

Still one thing to talk about but it's late. Very late. I should have been studying.
Goodnight!

Post a Comment