SOCIAL MEDIA

I feel temporary

Friday 15 April 2011
It seemed like you haven't been around lately. I know I'm not supposed to get too attached but I can't help it. It's been a day. One day. And I miss you.

No text no calls. It's like you're doing this on purpose. You know how insecure I can be so why don't you have the decency to at least text me back? We're drifting, I can feel it. I'm just not ready for love as you are but that doesn't give you the right to treat me like this. I'm not perfect but lets face it, if I am, I wouldn't be feeling like this. Because to me, perfectionists are heartless. They don't feel pain. But the thing is, I'm the epitome of imperfection. I feel every single prick of pain and it gets more excruciating as every second pass. Forgive me if I'm too human for you.

If this is how it's meant to be, I have to admit that my peers were right all along.

Back to O levels.

Post a Comment