SOCIAL MEDIA

Long bus trips and I love you.

Friday 22 April 2011
It's been quite some time since I last updated so let's get this done and over with.

School had been treating me fairly so far. Though there were some drama I had with a few teachers but wtf, I'm too young for those kind of shit. I haven't been able to concentrate in class lately. There just too much I've been thinking about and I can't get it out of my mind. It's distracting.

Moving on, my team and I got into the finals of the Games Carnival competition. I should be feeling excited about it but it's pretty weird to be in the top 8 considering whatever we did was last minute. Anywho, yay for us. Apparently Maziah will be replacing me since I won't be around this weekend. I hate it when my effort will all be put to waste.

So anyways, on that day when we were supposed to collect the products, one of the sirs' told us that they already sent it to Yio Chu Kang. What a waste of time isn't it? But since we were already there, Mr Sam Soo decided to treat us dinner at KFC. How generous right? You'll only come across teachers like him only in Secondary School. Provided you're lucky. Hehe, I feel lucky!

We felt awkward to be going around the mall in our school uniform. Everyone was starring at us but whateverzzz! I met Faizal soon after Maziah and Roslyana left me ): Chillax, I'm exaggerating. They just insisted on me meeting him alone. Ergh, so mean. So yes, I met Faizal and we walked around for a while and took the long way home. Me likey!

I literally fell asleep in the bus for like five minutes. I wasn't looking forward to going home especially after everything. Yada yada, I bumped into Benny on the way home and he gave me a lecture the next morning in school. I went home, bathed and did the usual.

I've been sleeping early lately. Maybe because back then when Fadzil and I talked on the phone till late at night I had panda eyes the next morning. My teachers told me it wasn't healthy considering that I cannot afford to not pay attention in class. That's the most sensible thing an adult had ever said to me ever since last year.

Now I'm currently waiting for time to fly, fast. I can't wait for later! :D

xoxo

Post a Comment