SOCIAL MEDIA

I need to travel

Friday 29 April 2011
As the tittle suggests, heh. I really really do. To be frank, I'm sick of my life. But who isn't right? I find that my problems are just too hard to handle despite the fact that they are others out there with problems worse than mine. Whatever, I shan't complain more. Since that's the only thing people say I ever do. Ergh, I beg to differ okay! Maybe I'd complain less if I was the only/youngest child in the family.

On the second thought, I'd be spoilt. Neh! Being the oldest sucks but has its advantages *winks*


Back to the point, nah. The fact that my life sucks so badly here isn't at all the main reason why I'd rather fly from place to place often. Meet new people and such.

I've always love the different cultures in Europe. Same but different. Haha, very Asia but given the choice, I prefer going to Europe. Obviously! :] Ftw Europe!


My parents are type who would rather travel to more relaxed and rural areas while I'm obviously the opposite. We've been travelling to Malaysia ever since I was born and it seems like there isn't any other place on the globe. Haha, gosh. I sound so snobby here but yes. It's a fact.

Malaysia's fine tho. The beaches especially. A gazillion times better than Singapore's. Even the less developed places are hectic.

I did suggested to my parents that we go some where else the next time and they said 'yes, and we just sleep at the airport'. So mean!

All in all, London is a must for me. I bet my future husband is waiting for me there! Ergh, why can't he like send me an airline ticket or something. %^&$(&^@#%$

xoxo

Post a Comment