SOCIAL MEDIA

My straw to my berry

Friday 29 April 2011
It may seem like I've got nothing better to do today but this shall be my last post for the day.

Have you ever trusted someone so much and in the end you lost them? I'm currently at that stage but that person hasn't exactly walked out of my life yet. I have been through it. It hurts and it's something I never want to go through again.

I find that telling someone you don't have feelings for them when you actually do is a difficult thing to say. You do that for the sake of not feeling like a stranger with your friends and doing well in your studies. It's not fair. I understand that we have to make sacrifices but this? I was so close to loosing someone who means a lot to me.

One of the reasons why I tell someone not to wait is because things won't turn out well in the end. I don't want to disappoint anyone and I especially don't want to get my heart broken.

When you say there's only me and no one else, I don't know if I should trust you. You're so different than the rest in many different ways but that's what I used to feel and things end up the same. I'm just so afraid of getting hurt because I know no one will be there for me.

I don't want anybody to miss out on their lives just because of me. It's gonna hurt to see you meet new girls and eventually forget what you promise me but if that's gonna happen, maybe it just shows that it wasn't meant to be.
As for now, I just want you to be happy.

Post a Comment