SOCIAL MEDIA

Noodlezxzxzxz

Monday 2 May 2011
I was called a bimbo because I'm one of the last few people to know that Osama died already. My family's so mean! Haha!

Moving on, today was normal. I had tuition in the morning and I got a surprise text from Fadzil. I initially thought it was Faizal and when I realized that he didn't replied, I checked my 'Sent Messages' folder and saw that I said hi to Fadzil. I thought I sent it to the wrong recipient and then I checked my inbox again and noticed that it really was Fadzil who texted me. Coincidentally, Faizal texted me five seconds later. Haha!

So Fadzil asked if I wanted to go out but seeing that my bloody Prelim 1 is tomorrow, I rejected the offer. I really wanted to go out though. So I was at granny's house when that happened and my cousins and I watched a lot of Glee episodes. the Valentine's Day episode almost made me tear. Awww! I told Mommy that I wanted to go home early and so we did. I was just about to revise for Geography when I had a sudden headache. After that, bam! I had fever. It really sucks cause I'm allergic to panadol and there's no other medicine I can take. I just had a nice shower and watch a lil bit of TV. I'm slightly okay now heh!

Practical tomorrow. I have to admit that I'm not really confident considering that I've been doing badly during my Practical sessions. Looks like I have to rely on theory for a decent score.

Dinner nownanana!
xoxo

Post a Comment