SOCIAL MEDIA

Because forever never exists

Wednesday 4 May 2011
You know what sucks? To be treated like a play doll or an entertainer. Some people text me only when they're bored. They'll ask me out and when I rejected their offer, they'll ignore. They'll ask me how I'm doing and when he finally has something to do, he'll ignore. What tha fuck! Some of my friends say i'm getting too naive when it comes to meeting new people and sucks to say that they're right.

You know what, others complain that I put my friends first in my social life - my family isn't included. And you know why? Because the new people who I met will eventually leave. I don't know why. But my friends, no matter how stubborn or hot headed I get, they will always be there. At the end of the day, it will be the new people who'll break my heart and it will be my friends who'll be there to fix it.

So if anyone's wondering why I never reply their messages, read this.

Post a Comment