SOCIAL MEDIA

Away to the city

Wednesday 15 June 2011
I've got the feeling that this shall be a pretty long post since I've got a lot to say. So bear with me. You mind? Thanks! Hi, by the way.

So i had the time of my life yesterday. I woke up pretty early. Did the usual and did some extra chores to earn some extra cash since I'm drop dead broke but refuse to stay at home. Daddy said I should be realistic but knowing me, I refused to listen. What's the point of living without taking risks and doing the right thing all the time right? Anyways, I earned 20 bucks just by cleaning the computer room. Yes, 20 bucks just like that. For the whole week though. Well considering that I'm not going anywhere else after this it's enough I guess.

I left the house at four plus to meet Alim. We coincidentally wore blue. Nah, joking. We planned it -.-" We took a bus to Marina Square, walked around to look for hawker centre since someone was being pretty particular about what he eats (and it's definitely not me). After walking around window shopping we had an early dinner at Makan Sutra. Saw Kunjung who apparently doesn't sound like an Indonesian, at all. Whatever, shan't be bitchy. Not today.

After dinner, we walked around Esplanade and Fullerton. Took pictures along the way. Felt like Alim was showing off his camera. Seriously tho, I was just being jealous :F I finally know where's the Merlion Park. It was night time then so I didn't see anything much. Had a drink at Starbucks and then walked to Marina Bay Sands. The service was pretty disappointing but never mind. I'd rather go else where anyways. By then it was 9pm and so, we took the bus home. Worst bus ride ever. Felt like suing the driver but never mind! :D

So yesterday was amazing. It feels good to get out of the house. Shall be doing this more often. Nyaha!

So today. Again, woke up early. Had breakfast with my parents and then back home to watch 'I Love You, Beth Cooper.' Movies about graduation is starting to move me. Whatever the outcomes of my exams are, I'll be off. I won't be alone, just independent. Some part of me wants to leave - to explore the world on your own and find yourself. The other part of me wants to stay - with friends.

I'm sure there's bound to be a group of students (teachers'-pets particularly) in every class who has their mind targeted to their goal. They can see that fifteen years from now, they'll be a doctor or a lawyer. For me, however exciting the course will be, my life will be ordinary. I'll look back at the times when school was hell but at the same time the only place I call home. I'll look back at the times I spend with my friends. I'll look back at the times I curse my teachers but feel thankful. These moments are everything. Nonetheless, I'm gonna miss it. The tears, the laughs. The insults, the compliments. Everything.

Oh, this posts didn't turn out long. Good for whoever is reading this! :D

Post a Comment