SOCIAL MEDIA

Flew to Seoul!

Friday 17 June 2011
I feel so, happy. Yes, happy. It sounds cheesy but I really am. Well, that is until five minutes ago when I just washed the dishes and now my hand smells like soap and leftovers. Seriously, not cool man. I've practically wash the dishes every night and it's my least favourite chore apart from washing the toilet. Yes I have to do them to prevent being nagged at and maybe some day I'd be appreciated with much more love and care for the disgusting things I've got to do. Not that the love that I have now isn't enough but whatever. I'm just being a brat. Unless I'm with my friends there's no other time I can behave this way.

Okay, back to the point. My family and I went to Seoul Garden for lunch today. It was pretty last minute and i already made plans with my friends to study but I went anyways. The food's fine. No big deal actually. I just ate a lot of meat and ice-cream with colourful sprinkles and milo cereal. Yum!

We went around the mall after that. I was so bloated it felt like there was an increase in the gravitational pull. Nah, I probably gained two kg earlier. I hope it'll burn off by tomorrow. Fret not.

And by 2.30pm, I went to ZCC to meet my friends and then we headed off to Mac Donalds since the study room is full. I prefer the library, really. But considering that polytechnic students are having their holiday too and they usually spend the whole day studying there like they bloody own that place, i just decided to go to Mac Donalds. Starbucks fine too but studying is only allowed outside. Once again, I blame those who practically spends the whole day there and no, I'm not one of them. I just spend two hours max and I usually go there during non-peak hours but whatever.

So I spent three hours studying there and then went off to Plaza to look for a Father's Day gift for Pa. It so freaking hard to look for a present you know. But in the end, I just bought him his favourite Body Shop Shower gel. And products for men are really pricey. Seriously. I feel like claiming for the thing I bought from him. Reminds me of the time mama asks papa for extra money to but him his father's day present. And yani will be giving him good grades. Typical for the bankrupts.

It's 11 plus now. And I'm scared of the dark. I seriously heard someone called my name in my sleep. Nahhhhhhhhhhhh! Goodnight!

xoxo

Post a Comment