SOCIAL MEDIA

When I grow up.

Tuesday 21 June 2011
I don't know what to blog about. It's barely the middle of the week, which reminds me. School starts in six days. Homeworks? Let's just say that I'm almost completed with them. Frankly speaking I've been spending this whole week thinking about my future. I'm still in dilemma. I don't know if I should choose Law or Health Sciences.

I love both, very much. There was also a moment when I wanted to choose political sciences and I did search the net for it but there wasn't any polytechnics that offered that and I don't know what the hell is that in the first place. I love politics and science. Thought it would be fun to study both but I don't know and not many people can explain it to me too.

Then there were times when I'll look back and think of the times when I used to be so overly obsessed with Nursing. I get to help people and maybe save lives. It also doesn't contradicts the fact of me being in Red Cross. Who knows maybe all the training paid off. Otherwise it'll all be for nothing.

As for Law, I've only been interested in it a few years ago when I found out that such a course actually existed. To be frank, I always admired how people reason with things and how they twist the facts (but not lie) when they want to win a case. They're so fluent and in a way, they help people fight for justice, for what's right. No one in my family had ever thought of law and I just hoped to be the first.

Really, I don't know. There are downhills for all courses but it's how you overcome the obstacles that matters. I've already made a mistake on coming back to Sec 5 and I can't take the risk of making the same mistake again.

Health sciences will guarantee me a safe future.
But what's the point of being safe when you're not happy?

It seems like other people know what's good for them except for me. They seem so free to be able to choose where they want to go while I'm still stuck. There are also so many other things I wanna be. A pilot, marine engineer etc etc. It also seems like I'm the only one whose thinking so hard about this. I really don't want to be alone in this. I know this sounds cheesy but it seems like no one, not even me, know what's good for myself.

I'm calling it a night.

xoxo

Post a Comment