SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 24 June 2011
I'm currently at Aloha Loyang with pretty much every relative from my mum's side. (Okay, maybe not everyone's here.) But I had fun today. I've yet went to the pool nor the beach but I will tomorrow, with my friends. Yes, some of my friends are so willing to waste half a day with my whole family and I. Yes, I feel so thankful (and very happy) because for the previous years, my cousins have been bringing their friends except for me. So yes.


So today didn't start of fine, as usual. Whatever. We arrived like two hours before the check-in time so we decided to go to this very large supermarket for some last minute shopping. And then back to the bungalow and did some studying. Yes, I obviously have not completed my homework but whatever. Did a lot of BBQ and ate a lot of steaks. My cousins arrive like at 8pm plus and played/laughed etc etc.







And this is my cousin, Hanim. the girl responsible for giving me a major discount for my hari Raya shoes. 35% off I think. Awesome right!


Night!

xoxo

Post a Comment