SOCIAL MEDIA

Zomg, I have the most united class ever!

Sunday 17 July 2011
NOT.

We are so not united. In fact, if there was an award for the most not-united class ever, we'd win. Yes, after three years our bonds are so damn weak that we don't mind living without each other. I'm so sad ): I don't mean literally of course.


This post has nothing to do with being racist whatsoever.


So tomorrow's RHD and it'll be our last year celebrating it together as a class and I don't know why some of them refused to wear ethnic costumes? Why wouldn't they wear it? I seriously don't understand this people. I've always been bored of wearing my uniform to school and I do not at all mind wearing my ethnic clothes and I'm wearing a comfy one of course.


I don't get my classmates. Most of us complain that we're not united but when this sort of opportunity come, we don't take it. Come on, look at us. Our schoolmates even borrowed some of our ethnic costumes because they know we're not gonna wear it. Can't you just leave your preference aside and just this once be a class? I'm really disappointed. I envy other classes. Classes who makes decisions together and what not. We're not a class. It's like we're strangers. Our outings were a mess. And even if there are, not all of us would be invited.


I'm starting to ask myself why I even bother proposing to my classmates about having a class tee in the first place. I seriously feel like using it as a doormat instead. I actually spent the whole night calling/texting most of my classmates up and persuading them to wear it. Fuck this. I could've actually use that time to study or something but no. I called my classmates because I fucking care. But I realized that it doesn't fucking matter because they don't feel the same way. I really hate my class right now that's why I don't want to wear my class tee.


We've been through everything together. We've seen the ups and downs of the friendships/relationships in the class. We've been through our N levels. We hate and love our teachers. There are like a gazillion and one arrogant people in the class and the whole class had to bear with what others think of them. We've won and lost interclass competions. It's one for all, all for one. It has always been this way. And we're graduating. Next year we won't get to see each other as often as we used to. We'll look back and wonder why we've neevr been close. Does it bother any of you that we won't see each again?


I know I do. Each time I think of graduation, I think of my class. When I got my heart broken, it'll be all of you who'll comfort me and it doesn't matter if you act as if you care because at the end of the day, you made me happy again. I can't be anymore grateful. Words can't describe how upset I am right now. I used to think I had the best class ever but I was proved wrong.


Oh well, good things have to come to an end. Fortunately for all of us, the end is coming. We'll be able to move on and think of each other as strangers.

Post a Comment