SOCIAL MEDIA

VIDEOS I LUV.

Saturday 27 August 2011
You might have guessed that I don't really know what to blog about. Life's has had it's downs lately and so I'd like to say to my friends - particularly my classmates, how thankful I am for having you around. You're always there to make me laugh/smile whenever I'm feeling down. I don't know what I'll do without you ;) I love all of you, you know that ^^


So yes, nothing to do blog about. Raya preparations had been going fine and I can't wait for Tuesday. About time I get some cash. And it's the last year I'm getting any anyways :B


I just like to share the videos I have in my iPod. I watch them just to kill time. Like before bed, in between doing revisions, when nothing's on TV etc. Nyehah!




So I'm sure everyone knows Nigahiga by now. Who doesn't?






I know this is lame but graduation scenes in movies make me cry :((










So everyone must watch this! So friggin touching! You must have watched the movie though. Long story short, the couple decided to take a one year break and they hid both of them hit a letter under s tree where they'll read it when they're supposed to meet again aka a year later.




Another graduation video by the famous youtuber Kurt Schneider.
I wuv Kurt Schneider! And Sam Tsui of course!




















Done with my video spam!
Pretty lazy to organise everything and i hope this post may compensate with the other days of this week. i have Korean videos too but I bet no one will watch it so yea.


Off to Sims!
xoxo

Post a Comment