SOCIAL MEDIA

Casanovas

Saturday 19 November 2011

So this post shall not be one about my day and how my life had been like lately. Yes, it's about casanovas. I don't think you should deny it when I say that the word 'casanova' is given to someone and its not what one guy calls himself. If you know me well, you might know who 'inspired' me to do this post. 

So yes, no one calls themselves a casanova/playboy. I just came across a tumblr blog where this user blogs about girls at one post and then how fun being single is on the other. Isn't it really contradicting? And yes, I do know this person personally, or maybe I used to. So don't get me wrong yah, this isn't a hate post. 

It's like you're desperate but at the same time you don't want to be in a relationship. Worst of all, you know you are a casanova and it seems like you're proud of it? No, it is nothing to be proud of. I've met a lot of jerks and playboys but they never call themselves a casanova. What kind of man-animal calls themselves that? It's stupid and not to mention attention-seeking. You're a gentleman and it's time you should start acting like one. How do you expect people to respect you when you're known for not respecting girls?

Boy, make up your mind. Let further description be based on other people's judgement. Because calling yourself a casanova is just wrong. 

Post a Comment