SOCIAL MEDIA

An ex boyfriend is the best person to look for if you have trouble. True or false?

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Well, I guess it's true. 
(pssst, look at the tittle for the question) 

I just typed like a thousand word essay here but than I deleted it cus I realized that it started to make no sense. But hey, I do believe that there's nothing wrong with seeking advice from an ex. It does not necessarily mean that they still have feelings for you tho! 

(Tho I probably won't do it after this cus it'll be completely awkward. Heh.)

And speaking of which, never describe a girl as 'my favourite ex'. It's nothing to be proud of. In fact, it's humiliating. And never take note of how many girlfriends you've had. It's like counting trophies. And girls are not trophies. 

PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHT.
This is a ridiculous post. Again, stay tuned for another blog post coming up shortly! :D  

Post a Comment