SOCIAL MEDIA

A picture says a thousand words.

Tuesday 3 January 2012
To those who came from my Facebook, I told you not to view! HAHA. 
Not enjoy the 12 + 1 pictures of moi. 


To be honest, I don't really like my profile picture. It looks very 'mintak kene sepak' kind of look don't you think? Not to mention very act cute also! Yes I'm insulting myself - no reason why you should tho! - but it's not because of my low self esteem but because it's true! I don't feel like it's me at all! 

Also, a friend told me that I look 'better' smiling without showing my teeth. She said it looks more sincere. Yes, as you've noticed I've been smiling so effin widely even the security at my workplace laugh when he saw my i/c. I started smiling like this three years back when. Ah wth? Nevermind. 

So I don't know. I usually smile without showing my teeth when I'm feeling awkward so in other words, I prefer smiling showing my teeth. But I do agree with my friend that it looks slightly fake. And people don't like fake smiles, even Artika. So here are my attempts for a new profile picture! Unfortunately, unsuccessful :( 

I like how my hair looks here tho! Heehee!


The typical 'I'm scratching my head' pose. I didn't do that on purpose okay! My head really did itched! By the way, is this too bright? Duh.


I think I've forgotten to edit this one. Haha doinks!


I must say that I really love my eyes. Best from both my Dad and Mum. It's slightly sepet but big also!


Another 'mintak kene sepak' face. Meh.


This!


Why the long face? Haha get it? Cus it looks long here. Not that I'm feeling down or anything. Gah, nevermind!




Omg I look really sleepy here. Bravo Artix, you'll make a fine actress. Not. 


See, it looks pretty fake right?


Omg, ignore the kitchen set. NOT THAT I PLAY WITH IT OMG I KNOW IMMA KID AT HEART BUT I'M NOT THAT KIDDISH. 


Wooo check out the white gold bracelet baby! Hee show off! 

USS THIS FRIDAY I IS SO EXCITED!

Toodles!

Post a Comment