SOCIAL MEDIA

Ah my gawd.

Sunday 11 March 2012
I created this fucking blog because I always wanted a layout like this and I couldn't do it on my old one so I figured that there was something wrong with it. And so after creating this blog I imported all the posts on my old blog here just to know that it can't be viewed through Archives. Worst of, I signed up using the email nurulartika@hotmail instead of nurulartika@live, which is the correct email. For some reason, I can't log in back to the correct account. I fucking used that email for my school admission and scholarship(s) application and I'm afraid that I won't be able to receive any notifications about them. 

And since this is not the only post of the day, I have to type a verification code just to prove that I'm not a robot. My eyes are starting to hurt because it's so hard to know what it is.

Never mind that. I'm so dead.