SOCIAL MEDIA

Zoo video!

Monday 12 March 2012
I spent one hour on this okay!
Could have uploaded it sooner but the first time I edited it the computer shut down on me. FML. So I had to redo everything. Anyways, it was my first time editing a video. Just thought that i'd use what I learnt about movie making in Sec 1 and 2 to good use. I hope it's alright! :)

I had a really amazing time that day. So worth inviting practically everyone in my (maternal) family tree but unfortunately majority couldn't make it but the rest of us still went on anyways. I'd say that the white tiger intrigued me the most because, well, it's just unique. And I can't even explain how much fun I had with my nieces and nephews. They're so grown up now. Even Adam's starting to recognise a few animals and the next thing I know Sara will be pronouncing words clearly and Raushan would already be walking. Sigh, how time flies. I think we should go on an overseas trip - and I don't mean Malaysia! When we've grown up and capable of taking care of ourselves of course ^^ 

It's really really blur. But i'm saving for a new camera okay! Shall blog about it in the next post! 


And yes, I've decided to make this my official blog from now on. But I'll still keep my old blog for memories sake. 

Cheers!