SOCIAL MEDIA

So what if it's Friday?

Friday 23 March 2012
You know, when you're jobless and not schooling, it's really no big deal what day it is. Sigh.

So I'll just sum up what I did today. 
Was supposed to go over to see nenek at 11am and I woke up at 10.30am, how brilliant -.- But I still went there to help myself with whatever's on the coffee table. Nenek was pretty much asleep the whole time so I left around 3pm to meet Syaz at Lot One. Her mum was there also and she spent me lunch/dinner. Awwh! Bought my ipod casing and this really pink cable and went home. Then bathed, went online and annoyed Tedd with questions related to school ^^ Turns out that Poly life is really hectic too. With CCAs, attachments and stuff. Anywho, here's the stuff I bought! No big deal but, well, I love it! 


And I went on Tumblr to find this. 















Pretty melancholic, no?