SOCIAL MEDIA

The Notebook

Monday 9 April 2012
Hey all! 

For those who followed me on Instagram (if you haven't, then follow me @whuddupartix !), I posted a photo of the latest DVD I bought. 


Okay fine, it's actually an old movie but I've been wanting to watch this because it was based on a book by Nicholas Sparks and I looooove Nicholas Sparks! I would suggest that for those who hide their faces during sexual scenes to not watch it because well, what do you expect right? It's a love story -.- But there wasn't too much tho! 

Like any other movie reviews, i can't even explain how extremely excellent the movie was. I think I'm running out words to describe the movies I've watched, unless they're extremely boring of course. This show is about two people from completely different worlds. Yes, seems like a very typical love story but there's a bit of a twist *eyebrows* 

Definitely gonna buy the book! 
Here's the trailer! 


Cheers! 

Post a Comment