SOCIAL MEDIA

Crowning glory

Sunday 20 May 2012
Hello there dear readers! 
So NSL practical test is coming up and I'm superbly nervous about it! Anyways, apparently coloured hair isn't allowed which I don't understand why because I've seen nurses with coloured hair. Besides, my hair isn't dyed to the extreme, right? It's only highlighted blonde! Gosh, but wtvs. I rather spray my hair black for the entire day then to fail my test. 

So to all my Poly friends who has never seen me with in black/curly hair, here are some photos from my high school days :) 

Oh fyi, I rebonded once in 2006, permed twice (2010 & 2011) dyed my hair quite a few times (mostly on my own and only once at a salon) and only highlighted once. Cost me two weeks of my salary! Could be one but back then I only worked like two or three days a week heh!  

This is my original hairstyle... 


Before I permed my hair! 


 Look at Kimberly's hair! So nice right?! 
And she's a nurse too yknow! Tho I think that she already dyed back black hmmm. 

Moving on, other photos. 

Ah yes, I never dared to go for any other fringe styles. I always stick to slant. Slant bangs issit? No? 











And the colour of my hair after having it dyed at the salon for the first time. 



And after I highlighted it at Sabah. 





 Really love how my hair is now. But I'd like to try other colours in the future as well! Let's say, red?
*eyebrows* 

Have a good week ahead everyone!