SOCIAL MEDIA

Europe's Most Wanted!

Saturday 9 June 2012
Hello sweethearts! 

Yesterday was friggin awesome! Watched Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted with a few of my Poly friends (and I mean very few, haha!). The show, as Asma would say, was bedazzling! I laughed almost throughout the whole show! I used to think that I was the only one who was crazy over cartoons but it turned out that these people loves cartoons as well! Awwh, I've found my true calling! Hahaha! 

(Tho I must warn you, you'll have to have a good sense of humor to be able to enjoy watching the show ^^)

A few photos taken with Nadzirah's iPhone ;) 












Sigh, really wished that Zaimah and Hazliyana were around :( 
But anyways! We surprised Yi Teng (second from left) with her belated 19th birthday present in the theatre. Nadz & Val went off to Orchard to buy her a bag while Yi Teng, Cheston and I chilled at Plaza Singapura. Oh! And we got a major discount for our movie tickets thanks to Cheston whose apparently a Safra member! We only payed $9 instead of $11! Wee woo wee woo wee woo! 

I'm really looking forward to more outings with my poly friends :) Honestly, I didn't expect to enjoy myself this much! We're already making plans on going to the Harry Potter exhibition! Can't wait! ;)

Best of luck for those whose going for their attachment this coming week! If you're wondering where I'm posted, well. Ask me personally! Or follow me on twitter ;) Cus I don't think I'm allowed to say it openly in cyberspace, hmmm. But just to play safe, ask me personally! *winks*

Goodnight!