SOCIAL MEDIA

Beautiful Thursday

Thursday 7 June 2012
Greetings Earthlings ;) 

I finally had a break today, sorta. Went to the library to study with my secondary and poly friends. Well, my poly friends and I were studying. God knows what my other friends were doing, LOL. I'm down with only one more paper and I've got a vacation for two weeks! 

Initially, I wanted to blog about SC Friday but Zaimah has yet to upload her photos on FB so I just decided to wait for her first. It's been a long time since I brought my camera out. I almost forgotten how to use it! So I just decided to play around with it and do some editing while I was tweeting/watching shrek/revising for aap.









The book I borrowed earlier. It's been xyz years since I last borrowed a book from the library. Sissy and I always prefer buying books instead of borrowing it :p 



An extract from the book: 
It's a known fact that in life, you can't have everything. In my heart I knew I loved them both, as much as it is possible to love two people at the same time. Conrad and I were linked. That wasn't something I could do away with. I knew that now - that love wasn't something you could erase, no matter how hard you tried. -from We'll Always Have Summer 
Tired of black and white. Kay, how bout pink





Goodnight everyone! 


xoxo