SOCIAL MEDIA

The rest of Hari Raya!

Monday 3 September 2012
Greetings muffins! 

Back with another proper post, yayness! Figured that I might as well blog about my raya outings since I don't think I'll be going out anymore - all thanks to attachment of course. Anywho, here are some photos! 

Raya with my paternal grandmother.








Visiting my relatives from dad's side of the family.




Oh. And I usually remember houses which serves yummy chocolate!



Ah yes, remembered that I was at Kak Hanim's house. Yummy stuff I tell you!






At Kak Qilah's. 




With Charmaine! 



My awesomely vain niece!




Sophia (above) and Baby Raushan! (below)
We were at Al-Azhar's having dinner ;) 







More kueh from Kak Hanim's. Yup, the photos just jumbled. 

I looooooooooove this one! The kueh on the right! I actually almost finished everything :p 





At Kak Hasanah's!
Forgot to take a picture of Adam. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. That boy was super hyper that night while the rest of us were dead beat. 





And today at Kak Wati's open house!

Guess who? 


*winks* 
Thankfully this was taken before I friggin stained my baju kurung. Had to go back and change and then go out again. But back to Taufik, I actually fangirled for like two seconds and then I remembered that I met him for like a gazillion times during his shows so yeahhh, mehhhh. He he he he! But still, it's Taufik Batisah! <3 





The very adorable Sara and Omar! 





Creme brulee! Nicest desserts ever!


With mom. 

*after I changed* 



Yup, wore my first day outfit!


As you may have noticed, I decided to go simple this year. Mainly because I know that I'll gain so much weight (teehee) and so a kebaya is a no for me. And I don't mind anyways. As for the colour, well, I didn't have purple so yeah. And shoes? Let's just say that you can never go wrong with nude colours. Matches with everything! 



And a few shots from my iPod. 









And here comes the narcissistic photos! :-)







Okay that concludes my post and my Hari Raya I guess. Already thinking of what colour I shoul wear next year *winks* 

Goodnight guise!