SOCIAL MEDIA

Special moments

Saturday 1 September 2012
Today's special moments are tomorrow's memories. -Genie

I don't really want to dwell on this. Mainly it's because things hasn't really gone the way I planned this month. I don't know why but I feel  broken. Which is weird considering that I'm single. I don't want to sound like one of those pathetic girls who constantly complains about how lonely and desperate they are. I used to be that girl and it got me nowhere. To be honest, I'm really trying to appreciate the people in my life. But, I don't know. Read my previous post. Yes, I've been feeling this way ever since. 

On a lighter note, I'm enjoying my attachment so far. Which is pretty weird because everyone else isn't. It's like I feel so proud of myself after completing a single task. Hahaha! I wish I could go on blogging about the stuff I learnt and the things I go through but unfortunately, it isn't allowed :( Although I must say (on a side note, not related to the work that I do, AT ALL), you can never judge a book by it's cover. After all, who knew that an intellectual dweeb (yes, stole that from Megamind ahaha), may turn out to be a big fat flirt right? *winks* 

But here are some photos! 









So maybe my recent special moment is being there and taking care of people, learning new things everyday and meeting new friends. Yup, there's nothing better than that :-)